Сигнализация Eaglemaster CL 23A
Operation instruction.Wiring diagram
Eaglemaster CL 23A - operation instruction.Wiring diagram.
|1||Arm / Door lock|
|Car Finder - When Arm position|
|2||Disarm / Door lock|
|Trunk opener - keep press over 2 seconds|
- With chirping: press button 1 horn will chirp once and lights flash once, doors locked and start killer standby, alarm will be triggered whenever the car was hit or intruded
- With out chirping: press button 1 for over 2 seconds lights flash once, doors locked and start killer standby, alarm will be triggered whenever the car was hit or intruded. (This feature prevent noise in silent area)
Car finder: Press button 1 while Arm position. Horn chirp once and lights flash 30 seconds.
- With chirping: Press button 2 horn chirp twice and lights flash twice, door unlocked and start killer reset.
- Without chirping: Press button 2 for over 2 seconds, lights flash 3 times, door unlocked and start killer reset (This feature prevent noise in silent area)
Panic: Press button 1+2 for over 2 seconds. Horn keep blowing every 4 seconds and lights flashing for 60 seconds until press any button to turn off the panic mode.
Remote Trunk release: Hold button 1+2 for over 2 seconds. Horn chirp once to confirm the trunk been released.
Auto Re-Arming: If you do not get in the vehicle within 30 seconds after disarming, system will re-set it self to arm mode, unless the doors have been opened or engine is ignition on. (This feature is to avoid mis-touch or mis-disarmed).
Ignition safety door lock: When turn Ignition on after 10 seconds, the doors will lock automatically, but during these 10 seconds the door was opened again this "safety door lock" will be canceled. When turn Ignition off, the doors will unlock immediately. (*This feature programmable by jumper)
Emergency disarm: If the remote has been lost or damage, the owner can enter the car by the key. It will act the alarm to disarm the alarm turn ignition on and within on and within 15 seconds turn. "Tact Switch" On/Off 3 times, it will disarm the alarm instantly.
Dome light supervision: When alarm been disarmed, dome light delay for 20 seconds. In normal status, when doors been opened and closed dome light delay for 20 seconds, unless Ignition turn on position.
Pager output: Pager (+) output (2Amp) can be connected to alarm pager to become two way service.
All time remote lock / unlock operation: regardless Arm or Disarm, lock and unlock operation will work any time.
Arm condition memory: Whenever cut off the power supply from battery, alarm st ill keep memory or arming, when power is on again alarm triggered immediately, siren blow, lights flash and starter killer still in arm status.
Audible zone violated while disarming: If the car is triggered, horn and lights will chirps and flash different way to identify which zone has been triggered while disarm.
- Chirp twice and flash twice-Ignition is triggered.
- Chirp fourth and flash fourth - door is triggered.
Audible defective zone alert & by pass while arm: In arming system mode if siren and lights chirp and flash 4 times, it means door(s) is not shut properly. The system will by pass that zone but it still protect other zones.
How to use code learning:
This system can expand to 4 different transmitters, and comes from factory with two transmitters already programmed into the system is memory. Whenever you want to add or delete transmitter code of the system, just obey the following instruction:
- Turn Ignition from Off to On/Off, press switch 3 times within 15 seconds until, lights flash once, means system in code learning mode.
- Press any button of transmitter for learning, light flash once to confirm that code is learned.
- To program the second, third or fourth transmitter codes, repeat step #2. Lights flash once to confirm each transmitter is learned.
- Turn Ignition On or 15 seconds of no transmitter activity, system will automatically turn off the transmitter learning code program in normal stutus.
- Every time learning new transmitter, former code (old transmitters) will be erased, hence old transmitter must also learning must also learning again when new transmitter need to learn.